Posted by : kikykoko Kamis, 18 April 2013

Berikut ini adalah contoh-contoh kalimat penggabungan simple present dan present progresive.


1. ) Yuri usually eats friedrice, but now he's eating pizza.

2. ) Raqheel never does her mathematic tasks but now he is doing her homework.

3. ) Vian always washes his clotches by himself, but now he is going to Kalimantan.

4. ) Siska always goes to campus early, but today he is late because of last night party.

5. ) He seldom cries loudly, but today he is whining to his mom like a baby.

6. ) My secretary is never absent, but today she is having a holiday with her families

7. ) You never say that you hate me, but now you are hurting my heart deeply

8. ) I usually go to F1 tournament, but this moment i am accompanying my mom to the market

9. ) He always loves her, but now he is cheating her

10. ) Rudi never tells me something about his feeling, but now he is hate me

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Digital Clock

Number Of Visitors

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

- © Kiky Koko - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -